Claymore, Auto, Drop Point
IN STORE AVAILABILITY
|SEVIERVILLE||OUT OF STOCK|
|DISTRIBUTOR||OUT OF STOCK|
An explosive new design bound to take the battlefield by storm. The 9070SBK-1 Claymore™ with Green Ranger Grivory grip is a slender push button powerhouse, packed full of hidden features and inspired by one of the most notorious directional mines. Incorporating a new steel to Benchmade’s portfolio of premium materials, the Claymore™ blade has been crafted from CPM-D2 to provide ample toughness and edge retention. Manufactured in the USA, the Claymore™ has set a new bar for closed break strength making this our toughest folder to date.
- Cobalt black blade made from CPM D2 with serrations.
- Push button opener with a washer pivot.
- Ranger green Grivory handle scales that are textured for a sure grip.
- Button lock with an additional safety lock.
- Reversible pocket clip for deep carry.
|Knife Type||Automatic Knives|
|Overall Length||8.64 in|
|Closed Length||5.02 in|
|Blade Length||3.64 in|
|Blade Thickness||0.114 in|
|Blade Hardness||60-62 HRC|
|Blade Edge||Partially Serrated|
|Blade Finish||Cobalt Black|
|Handle Finish||Ranger Green|
|Handle Thickness||0.60 in|
|Clip Position||Reversible Tip-Up|