Model: M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™ Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser
Capacity: 7+1, 8+1
Safety: Thumb Safety
Barrel Length: 3.1” (7.9 cm)
Overall Length: 6.1"
Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
Rear Sight: Steel - White Two-Dot
Action: Striker Fire
Weight: 18.8 oz / 533.0g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
The reality of protection is that you never know when you’ll need it. We took the power and features of our full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. One million Shield owners can’t be wrong.
• Integrated Crimson Trace® Red Laser
• Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
• Includes 2 magazines:
One 7-round magazine.
One 8-round extended grip magazine.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
• Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
No Specs Available
Average of 1 customer reviews:
I bought this pistol to use as a CCW. I had seen this particular model at a competitor in my town for $420. Looked around a bit more because I was about to settle for a lesser gun. Then I remember a friend telling me about Smoky Mountain Firearms. Pulled them up on my PC and found the exact gun I wanted for $350!! So, for a 25 min ride, I saved $70!!! The very next day I go out to fire a few rounds! I AM VERY HAPPY!!! Iron sights were dead on! Laser needed a small adjustment, no big deal. Fired around 60 rounds though it with 0 jams, 0 misfires, and 0 problems. It has a real good feel to it. Field stripping is a breeze as well. This is my second S&W purchase and have been very happy both times!